Own your own Strange
Strange Donuts opened its doors in October of 2013 and hasn’t slowed down since. Collaborating with local restaurants, artists, makers, and recently national brands, Strange has quickly become a staple of St. Louis culture and its own unique way of life. Our from scratch menu rotates monthly to reflect in season fruits and available ingredients.
Founder Jason Bockman recently helped form 501(c) nonprofit Strange Cares, which focuses on empowering kids throughout their community. With 3 locations in 2 markets, Strange is continuing its growth path through franchising in select markets around the world. Be Nice. Stay Strange.
We are currently in the final stages of completing our franchise offering. Until then, we are accepting inquiries for when we are ready to launch. Strange Donuts is looking for exceptionally Strange partners who believe in our vision and want to make the Strange brand a major vehicle in impacting their community.
Why Strange Donuts?
- Incredible platform to change thousands of lives
- Unique and creative branding with multiple revenue streams
- Collaboration strategy with other local chef’s and artists in your community
- Strategic growth strategy to maintain brand integrity
- Supply Chain strategy and distribution management in place to support any market we enter
- Strange is the only way to go
Franchise partners we’re looking for should:
- Believe in the Strange Donuts vision
- Have a proven track record of successful ownership or have an operating partner with operations experience in another multi-unit food service concept within or near the market they want to develop
- Have a proven track record in building culture driven teams based on the understanding people will always remember how you make them feel
- Be coachable and have extremely high standards
- Be excited to get Strange within their community
Request Franchise Info
Ready to get Strange? First step is to complete our interest form to the right.
Be Nice. Stay Strange.
This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is for information purposes only. Currently, the following states regulate the offer and sale of franchises: California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin. Within the U.S.A., we offer franchises solely by means of our Franchise Disclosure Document. There are also countries outside the U.S.A. that have laws governing the offer and sale of franchises. If you are a resident of one of these states or countries, we will not offer you a franchise unless and until we have complied with pre-sale registration and disclosure requirements that apply in your jurisdiction.